- “Digital Empires: The Global Battle to Regulate Technology,” Anu Bradford
- “Can the Government Spur Entrepreneurial Ecosystems? The Case of Mexico’s Instituto Nacional del Emprendedor,” Jorge Guzman
- “Assessing the Impact of Educational Training and Mentoring Programs on SME Performance in Emerging Markets,” Kamel Jedidi
- “ESG Reporting in China: Current Status and Comparison with the US and EU,” Lisa Liu and Shivaram Rajgopal
- “The Geography of Capital Allocation in the Euro Area,” Jesse Schreger
- “Algorithmic Media Capture: Evidence from News Aggregators in Russia,” Andrey Simonov
- “Quality Standards and Innovative Behavior by Firms in Ethiopia,” Eric Verhoogen
- “SCIN Supply Chain Survey,” Amit Khandelwal
- “From Self-Diagnoses to Change: An Analysis of Organizational Narratives and the Gender Pay Gap in the United Kingdom,” Mabel Abraham
- “The Effects of Multinational Buyers’ Sourcing Strategies on Bangladeshi Garment Workers,” Laura Boudreau
- “Uncanny Communications: Minor Video-Call Glitches Undermine Persuasion and Connection,” Melanie Brucks
- “Involving Global Citizens in Fact-Checking Efforts,” Gita Johar
- “Future of Global Institutions: WTO 2.0 or WTO GO (Game Over)?,” Petros Mavroidis”
- “Unpacking Sudden Stops,” Jesse Schreger
- “Markups and Quality: Evidence from Colombian Coffee Exports,” Eric Verhoogen
- “How Might Globalization Shocks Induce Governance Reforms? Exploring Lessons from Vietnam and Beyond,” Shang-Jin Wei
- “Colliding Forces and Multinational Corporations Concession to Nationalistic Activism: A Natural Experiment,” Lori Yue
- “Social Norms and Firm Productivity: Evidence from Bangladeshi Knitwear Factories,” Laura Boudreau
- “Immigrant Amnesty and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Venezuelan Migration into Colombia,” Jorge Guzman
- “Mapping U.S.-China Technology Decoupling: Micro Evidence,” Wei Jiang
- “The Information Mechanism in Corporate Citizenship: Evidence from COVID-19,” Lisa Yao Liu
- “Behavioral interventions, economic preferences and vaccination uptake, ” Stephan Meier
- “Measuring Voters’ Knowledge Of The News: An International Study,” Andrea Prat
- “A Platform’s Communication of a Rating System During a Crisis: Field Experimental Evidence of Workers’ and Employers’ Responses,” Vanessa Burbano
- “International Ecosystems of Entrepreneurship and How they Shape Startup Performance: Israel and the United States,” Jorge Guzman Download the paper
- “Economic Nationalism, Entrepreneurship and Growth,” Jonas Hjort
- “Choice and Balance in the Age of Remote Work,” Sheena Iyengar Download the paper
- “A Race to Lead: How Chinese Government Intervention Shape the U.S.-China Production Competition,” Wei Jiang Download the paper
- “The Sharing Economy in the Post-COVID Era: A Cross-Cultural Perspective,” Gita Johar
- “Global Investigation of The Business Value of Diversity,” Oded Netzer
- “The Option to the Option to Wait for a Low Discount Rate.” Giorgia Piacentino
- “Do Impact Investments Deliver on their Promises?,” Shiva Rajgopal
- “Misinformation in the News and Non-Compliance with Social Distancing During the Covid-19 Pandemic” Andrey Simonov
- “Incentivizing Un(der)banked Households to Socially Distance,” Neng Wang
- “A New Understanding of Trade Imbalances — The Pollution Channel,” Shang-Jin Wei
- “Ethnicity, Expected Discrimination, an Effort: Evidence from Liberian Firms,” Jonas Hjort
- “Third-Party Seller Advertisements on Marketplaces: Theory and Evidence from FlipKart,” Kinshuk Jerath
- “A New Instrument for Measuring the Effectiveness of TV Ads: Channel Position Effects,” Andrey Simonov
- “Rare Disasters, Financial Development, and Sovereign Debt,” Neng Wang
- “Virtual Migration: Online Jobs and Spatial Labor Misallocation,” Bo Cowgill
- “Toward a Global Analysis of News Consumption and News Absorption,” Andrea Prat
- “Science Denial: A Global Perspective on the Role of Religion,” Gita Johar, Michael Morris
- “Investment Opportunities and Financing Externalities: Evidence from Golden Quadrilateral of India,” Daniel Wolfenzon
- “Promoting High Impact Entrepreneurship in Mexico: An Impact Evaluation,” Eric Verhoogen
- “The Brussels Effect: How the EU Shapes the Global Markets through its Rules and Regulations,” book project of Anu Bradford
- “Implications for Business of Tax Evasion Within and Across Countries,” Jonas Hjort
- “Going Abroad to Create Value at Home: How Foreign Work Experiences Affect Retention and Workplace Innovation,” Dan Wang
- “How Collateral Laws Shape Lending and Sectoral Activity,” Mauricio Larrain, Charles W. Calomiris, Jose Liberti (DePaul), Jason Sturgess (DePaul)
- “Centralized Seat Allocation for Engineering Colleges in India,” Yash Kanoria
- A research proposal on global entrepreneurship and private equity by Neng Wang. Download the paper.
- “Generating Export Demand: The Role of Price, Quality and Signaling,” Amit Khandelwal, David Atkin (MIT), Adam Osman (Illinois)
- “The Lending Behavior of Dollar Money Market Funds to European Banks During the Summer and Fall 2011,” Gur Huberman, Marco Di Maggio, Andrew Ellul
- “Analysis and Valuation of Financial Firms,” Doron Nissim
- “Dynamic Entrepreneurial Finance and Risk Management,” Neng Wang
- “The (Individual) Cross-Section of International Diversification and Home Bias,” Geert Bekaert, Enrichetta Ravina
- “Capital Account Liberalization and the Decline in Labor Income Share,” Mauricio Larrain
- “Measuing the Unequal Gains from Trade,” Pablo Fajgelbaum, Amit Khandelwal
- Research on framework agreements, a common alternative to auctions in public procurement by Gabriel Weintraub
- Research on how Chinese multinationals manage global accounts by Noel Capon
- “Does Main Street Affect Wall Street — International Evidence,” Trevor Harris, Dan Amiram
- Research on the impact of reputation concerns on the voting of independent directors in China by Wei Jiang. Download the paper.
- Research on the effects of disclosing large short positions by Charles Jones. Download the paper.
- Research on multinational corporation networks by Bruce Kogut
- "Advertising and Consumer Psychology Conference: The Asian Consumer," held December 19–21, 2012, in Singapore, by Leonard Lee and Bernd Schmitt.
- A book on branding across cultures and countries by Don Sexton
- Research on entrepreneurial finance by Neng Wang. Download the paper.
- A workshop on the organizational economics of multinational firms by Maria Guadalupe and Catherine Thomas
- A workshop on customer decision-making in different countries and cultures by Don Sexton, Don Lehmann, and Oded Netzer
- Research on “Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit Export Data,” Veronica Rappaport, Daniel Paravsini, Daniel Wolfenzon. Download the paper.
- “Inclusive versus Xenophobic Responses in Intercultural Interactions: The Role of Global Identity,” Shira Mor, Michael W. Morris, Johann Joh. Download the paper.
- Research on “Global Facility Network Design with Oligopolistic Markets,” Nicholas Steir-Moses, Roger Lederman. Download the paper.
- Research on “Peer Effects in Savings,” Stephan Meier, Felipe Kast, Dima Pomeranz. Download the paper.
- Research on “Structural Estimation of a Procurement Combinatorial Auction for School Meals in Chile,” Marcelo Olivares, Gabriel Weintraub
- Research on “The Impact of Exporting: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment,” Amit Khandelwal, David Atkin, Adam Osman
- Research on “The Role of Intermediaries in Facilitating Trade,” JaeBin Ahn. Download the paper.