Upcoming Dates and Deadlines
- Startup Ideation Workshop w/ Prof Melanie Brucks (Applications due March 19, 12pm)
- Lang Fund: 2023 Graduating Student Founders Application (Due March 20)
- Fireside Chat with Michael Diamant ’93, Co-Founder & CEO of Skip Hop (April 20, 12:30pm)
- Summer Startup Track 2023 Application (March 10 to April 21)
- Summer Fellowship Application: Startups (Rolling until May 12, or while funds remain)
- Summer Fellowship Application: VC (Rolling until May 12, or while funds remain)
- Full Lang Event Calendar
Who We Are
The Lang Center at Columbia Business School supports students and alumni in solving big problems and leading change within a vibrant and collaborative environment of continuous learning and innovation.
Download our Brochure
With access to world-class curriculum, programming, funding opportunities, and a robust alumni network, students learn to identify opportunity, engage in global conversations, and drive value throughout the business world.
Learn more about our three areas of focus: Launch, Invest, Scale.
View more CBS Startup Stories
Creating Global Leaders and Innovators
Companies incubated and launched by students and alumni include AvantStay, Away, Betterment, Beyond Meat, BlocPower, Compass, Daily Harvest, IT Cosmetics, Flexport, Happy Family Organics, Mack Weldon, ShopKeep, Skip Hop, Workrise, Zocdoc, and many more.
Listen to our Startup Alley Podcasts:
Ju Rhyu ’08, Co-Founder and CEO of Hero Cosmetics
David Olk ’11, Co-Founder, ShopKeep
Connor Wilson ’15, Co-Founder, Thursday Boot Co.
- Number of venture-backed CBS startups, past 10 years
- $ Billions raised by CBS startups, past 10 years
- Number of exits by CBS startups, past 10 years