Serving on the Board is a significant commitment yet highly rewarding experience. All Columbia MBA and EMBA (both first- and second-year) students can apply for a limited number of positions each year. Members are selected based on an interest in ethical leadership, demonstrated leadership skills, and past academic and work experience. If selected, members are expected to:
- Participate in an annual retreat
- Attend Board meetings and leadership development trainings
- Pitch and execute leadership and ethics projects of their own design
- Promote events to the greater CBS community
- Engage proactively in Bernstein Center events/meetings with faculty and VIP guests
Summer 2022 Recruitment Timeline
- Application deadline: June 13, 2022 at 5 p.m. ET (EMBA)
- Interviews: June 15-28, 2022 (EMBA)
- Invitations released: June 30, 2022 (EMBA)
- SLEB orientation (mandatory attendance): TBD (EMBA)
Summer 2022 recruitment period has ended. Please check back for your opportunity to apply for the EMBA and MBA boards in fall 2022.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].