Columbia Business School is home to many leading experts in the climate change field, and has offered courses in this field for over a decade. In addition, Columbia students have the option of taking climate change electives across the university in disciplines including law, earth sciences, policy, public health, and engineering to name a few. Columbia Business School courses include:
- B8363 Climate Finance
- B8201 Climate Change and the Energy Transition
- B8448 The Business of Climate Change: Investing and Managing in a Changing Environment
- B8224 Energy and Resource Economics
- B8352 Financing Energy Markets
- B8209 Climate Justice, Real Estate and Vulnerability
- B8027 Challenges in Measurement & Disclosure of Environmental, Social, and Governance Data
- B8468 ESG Equity Investing
Students interested in this area may also register for the courses listed below:
- B8784 Business and Society: Reconciling Shareholder and Stakeholder Interests
- B8355 Impact Investing
- B8349 Finance and Sustainability
- B8423 Investor Influence on Corporate Sustainability
- B8452 Project Finance: Principles and Application to Emerging Markets
- B8762 Modern Political Economy
- B8767 Investing in Social Ventures
- B8527 Social Venture Incubator
For more information about course listings, click here.
MBA students can find and cross-register for courses across campus online.
Non-MBA students can cross-register for MBA classes online.