Date: Wednesday, December 7, 2022
Time: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM ET (registration and tours open and begin at 11:30am)
Location: Columbia Business School, Geffen Hall (645 W 130th St, New York, NY 10027)
The 15th anniversary of the exclusive, alumni-only half-day forum will be presented on Wednesday, December 7th, 2022. After 2 years of virtual events, we are thrilled to invite you back in-person, and warmly welcome you to Columbia Business School’s beautiful new Manhattanville Campus!
The 15th annual Real Estate Symposium will be the inaugural real estate conference presented at the school’s exquisite new Cooperman Commons, and we urge you to be there. The program will feature a range of thought leaders and industry experts and will address topics such as:
- Real Estate Debt Outlook Amidst Rising Rates and Volatility
- Energy Transition, Sustainability and Real Estate Investments
- Global Uncertainty and Real Estate Investments
- Making Choices in Uncertain Environments
In addition to a full conference agenda, guided tours of the new buildings will be offered, and we look forward to gathering socially for a cocktail networking reception following the formal program.
For those of you joining us from around the world, we welcome your participation virtually!
Pre-registration is required. All registration information will be emailed to CBS Alumni. If you do not receive the invitation please email the Paul Milstein Center for Real Estate at [email protected].
- “Early Bird” Rate through November 7th: $249
- Standard Rate starting on November 8th: $299
- Young Alumni Rate: $125 (proof of grad years 2020-2022 required)
- Livestream Rate: $75 (Livestream access will be shared with registrants after registration and closer to event)
Visitors are required to follow the Visitors Policy and must provide ID + proof of a primary series of vaccination for admission to the event at Columbia University. Masks are not required but encouraged in indoor settings.
Press and Guest Policy: This event is closed to press and is exclusively presented for alumni of Columbia Business School.
Photo and Video Policy:
- Columbia Business School ("Columbia") is photographing, recording and livestreaming the Real Estate Symposium ("Event") to gather images to use on social media, our website, or in other materials produced by or about the School. All footage and photographs will be wholly owned by Columbia and may be used for promotional purposes. Participation is voluntary; your entrance into the Event constitutes your agreement to appear in advertisements and promotions for Columbia, its affiliates, and licensees to be exhibited throughout the world.
- Please do not participate if you have any concerns about the use of these photographs and videos by Columbia.
- Please see an onsite member of the Milstein Center team if you have additional concerns.
Please email [email protected] with questions.