Welcome to Columbia Business School’s Women’s Circle. As an expansive women’s leadership initiative, this new era of the Women’s Circle includes all alumnae of Columbia Business School, regardless of giving status or graduation year.
The Women’s Circle promotes and inspires women in business by cultivating an engaged and supportive community across the School. We are dedicated to supporting CBS students and alumnae throughout the many phases of their personal and professional lives and advocating for equity in business leadership. We celebrate the leadership and collective impact of alumnae, and strive to strengthen partnerships between women business leaders and Columbia Business School.
The Women’s Circle seeks to increase visibility around current engagement opportunities for alumnae at the School, as well as augment these initiatives with exclusive programming and networking events.
Engagement opportunities for members include but are not limited to:
- Member networking receptions hosted by Women’s Circle members during the year.
- Invitation-only gatherings with faculty and thought leadership, with an opportunity to engage in discussions on current initiatives and research at the School.
- Special access to Columbia Business School industry conferences and pre- and post- conference receptions throughout the year.
- Programming in partnership with Columbia Business School’s Career Management Center and Executive Education.
- An opportunity to serve as a Women’s Circle Admissions Advocate and assist with female MBA recruitment.
Make an Impact
Support the Women's Circle with an annual fund gift.
Gifts to the Columbia Business School Annual Fund provide critical seed funding for women students, alumnae engagement, faculty scholarship on women and diversity, and other Women's Circle programming.
Women’s Circle donors are recognized in the annual Report to Investors as well as throughout the year.