The Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Programs at Columbia Business School comprise the ECLA, EC-Africa, and EC-America programs, exclusively for entrepreneurs from small to mid-sized companies in Latin America, Africa, and the United States seeking to expand and better compete in today’s global environment.
The EC programs equip entrepreneurs with the skills, tools, and network to professionalize and grow their businesses. A key component of the program is that each firm participates with 2–3 leaders. This ensures a shared mindset and experience that enables decision-makers to implement the methodologies and changes that are needed for continuous improvement in their companies.
The rigorous curriculum features:
- Classes on campus and online under Columbia’s world-class faculty
- International study tours
- Results-oriented projects
Immediate Results and Long-lasting Benefits
- Acquire tools and skills to grow your business beyond borders and lead change within your organization
- Collaborate with faculty advisors to work on process improvements with measurable results
- Build a strong network of entrepreneurs, industry coaches, and business leaders from all over the world
- Gain international exposure to a region of unique business and entrepreneurial culture
- Experience the ideal environment to share challenges with other peer entrepreneurs and benefit from professors’ expertise and insight
- Take the opportunity to step back as a team and analyze your company from a distance
- Join the Columbia Business School alumni network of more than 42,000 executives in 120 countries
- Audit Columbia Business School classes at any time as a lifelong alumni privilege