The ECLA Program at Columbia Business School is exclusively for entrepreneurs from mid-sized Latin American companies seeking to expand and better compete in today’s global environment.
ECLA equips entrepreneurs with the skills, tools, and network to professionalize and grow their businesses. A key component of the program is that each firm participates with 2 leaders. This ensures a shared mindset and experience that enables decision makers to implement the methodologies and changes in their companies.
The rigorous curriculum features:
- Classes on campus and online with Columbia’s world-class professors
- International study tour
- Two projects – Process Improvement and Business Growth – guided by renowned faculty advisors and industry mentors
Immediate results, long-lasting benefits
- Acquire tools and skills to grow your business beyond borders and lead change within your organization.
- Collaborate with a faculty advisor to work on a process improvement project with measurable results.
- Build a strong network of entrepreneurs, industry coaches, and business leaders from all over the world.
- Gain international exposure to a region of unique business and entrepreneurial culture.
- Experience the ideal environment to share challenges with other peer entrepreneurs and benefit from professors’ expertise and insight.
- Take the opportunity to step back as a team and analyze your company from a distance.
- Join the Columbia Business School alumni network of more than 42,000 executives in 120 countries.
- Audit Columbia Business School classes at any time, a lifelong alumni privilege.