EC-America is a high-impact program for entrepreneurs of established firms in the United States that will empower leaders with concrete skills and methodologies to expand and improve their companies. Through this program, housed in Columbia Business School’s W. Edward Deming Center for Quality, Productivity and Competitiveness, EC-America will provide the training that will enable entrepreneurs to grow their companies, create jobs, strengthen professional networks, and generate revenue to advance economic equity for Hispanic-owned businesses.
Through the EC-America Program, participants will:
- Develop a strategic growth plan for their companies and implement impact-oriented process improvement projects under the mentorship of Columbia Business School faculty and senior industry mentors
- Operationalize and institutionalize processes across their firms
- Transform the culture of their companies through a shared shift in mindset
- Cultivate a strong professional network of peer Latino entrepreneurs, industry coaches, faculty, and business leaders from across the U.S.
- Position their companies to scale and grow with measurable impact on the firms, employees, and communities