The EC-Africa program at Columbia Business School equips entrepreneurs from mid-sized African companies with the skills, tools, and network to professionalize and grow their businesses in today’s global environment.
This ten-month program features:
- Rigorous online classes with Columbia professors
- A self-selected company project guided by faculty and industry advisors
- A Columbia Certificate of Business Excellence
- A final week in New York at the Columbia campus with professors and advisors
- Enrollment in the Columbia Business School worldwide alumni network.