The EC-Africa program at Columbia Business School equips entrepreneurs from mid-sized African companies with the skills, tools, and network to professionalize and grow their businesses in today’s global environment.
This eleven-month program features:
- Rigorous online classes with Columbia professors
- A self-selected company project guided by faculty and assisted by MBA student consultants
- A Columbia Certificate of Business Excellence
- One week at the Africa Business School campus in Rabat, Morocco
- A final week in New York at the Columbia campus with professors and advisors
- Enrollment in the Columbia Business School worldwide alumni network.
Download the program information deck here.
You can apply to the EC-Africa program by filling out the online application form here. If you have any questions on the application, please reach out to [email protected]
Register for our upcoming webinar on Tuesday, June 6 at 9am ET (1pm GMT, 2pm WAT, 3pm SAST, 4pm EAT).