- Sign up for an Account on COIN, now powered by VMock.
- Create a Profile for your organization if one does not yet exist.
- Find Jobs and select the blue box labeled Create Job.
- Complete and Post the form with all the required information about your job.
- You will receive an email once your job is approved.
- For summer internships, select 1st Year, MBA - Sept student group.
- For post-graduation jobs, select second year and Alumni for MBA, EMBA, and MS when applicable.
- Open work authorization as broad as possible to take advantage of CBS’s STEM designation and talented international applicant pool.
- Refer to our employment reports to determine competitive compensation.
- For undergraduates and non-CBS graduate students, post your role to the Columbia University Center for Career Education