The Business School provides support for various administrative research-related areas and encourages faculty members to explore the available resources. These are comprised of:
- Dissemination of grant opportunities.
- Grant applications (full proposals, letters of inquiry/intent, sub awards, re-submissions).
- Review and signing of research agreements and project account set up.
- Financial management of sponsored projects (no cost extensions, budget re-allocations, account monitoring).
- Effort Reporting.
- Review and signing of data user agreements, and NDAs/CDAs.
For further information, please contact Anne-Carine Frederique, Senior Associate Director, Sponsored Projects and Foundation Relations.