Student Services Online
Student Services Online, otherwise known as SSOL, is the go-to source for the majority of student needs at the central University level.
On this site you can:
- Add Dining Dollars and Flex points
- Authorize a payer to receive your E-Bill
- Change your address
- Deactivate a lost or stolen Columbia card
- Order a transcript
- Print enrollment verification or have it mailed to a third party
- View and estimate your student loan history
- View and pay your bill
- View your Flex point and Dining Dollar transactions
- View your grades
- View your up-to-date student account detail
As it relates to the tuition bill, we suggest always cross-checking the "View E-Bill" section of SSOL with the "Account Detail" section for the most accurate figures. E-Bills are generated once monthly and therefore are accurate as of the date they are run. The account detail section will include transactions that have occurred after the e-bill was run.