PitchBook is a top resource for company and industry data, tracking every aspect of the public and private equity markets, including venture capital, private equity, and M&A. Get data on over 2 million global private companies, investors, deals, M&A, limited partners, funds, financials, advisors, people, news, and analysis.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT USAGE AND ACCESS:
PitchBook access is intended for current students, faculty, and staff of Columbia Business School and Columbia Law School, and is intended for non-commercial academic research purposes only.
The PitchBook platform is only accessible from the Morningside and Manhattanville campuses. Download limits are 10 rows of data per day and 25 per month, regardless of number of columns.
Sharing of personal usernames and passwords is prohibited.
By creating and using your PitchBook account, you agree to not:
- Provide access to data/content to non-authorized users or publish PitchBook’s data to any public forum such as a publicly available website
- Modify or reverse engineer data/content from PitchBook
- Datamine or use computer programming/services to access, gather or copy data/content
- Violate site security to gain unauthorized access to the site/data/content
- Use this data/content in a manner that violates the rights of PitchBook and associated third parties
- Use the site/data/content in an unlawful manner
- Use the site/data/content in the offering or solicitation of investments in securities.
You may incorporate limited extracts of content for personal use in published or unpublished scientific, scholarly and educational works or for the purposes of teaching, research and institutional needs.
Please follow the instructions below to sign in:
- You must be located on-campus to gain access to the Pitchbook platform, and you must be connected to the "Columbia U Secure" network
- Go to https://my.pitchbook.com/loginAction.do?action=login
- Choose “Login with SSO”
- Log in using [email protected] or [email protected]
Again, make sure you are connected to the “Columbia U Secure” network in order to gain access.