Columbia Venture Fellows is a highly competitive application-only program that prepares Columbia Business School students for a career in venture capital. We achieve this through a two-year intensive program designed to provide the tools and experience necessary to succeed in VC through both academic and experiential learning opportunities.
CVF Meet The Fellows 2023-2024
Components of the Program
- Diligence investments in student and alumni startups as part of the Lang Fund Selection Process
- Collaborate with top VC funds to write an investment thesis
- Receive priority enrollment in Venture Capital courses at CBS
- Work with and learn from the nationally recognized venture investors & startup founders
- Current first-year MBA students
- Note that EMBA, J-Term, and MBAxMS: Engineering students must apply fall of second year due to VC course requirements and pre-requisites needed
- Passion, curiosity, and dedication to pursuing a career in venture capital
- Applications are closed for fall 2023. Please check back in fall 2024 for the next application cycle.
Please send all general inquiries about the program to The Lang Center ([email protected]).