Serving on the Board is a significant commitment yet highly rewarding experience. All Columbia MBA and EMBA (both first- and second-year) students can apply for a limited number of positions each year. Members are selected based on an interest in ethical leadership, demonstrated leadership skills, and past academic and work experience. If selected, members are expected to:
- Participate in an annual retreat
- Attend Board meetings and leadership development trainings
- Pitch and execute leadership and ethics projects of their own design
- Promote events to the greater CBS community
- Engage proactively in Bernstein Center events/meetings with faculty and VIP guests
Summer 2023 EMBA Recruitment Timeline
- Application deadline: June 1, 2023 at 5 p.m. ET (EMBA)
- Interviews: June 5-9, 2023 (EMBA)
- Invitations released: June 12, 2023 (EMBA)
The summer 2023 EMBA SLEB application is available now and can be submitted any time prior to the above deadline. The MBA board recruitment period will be held in fall 2023.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].