Serving on the Board is a significant commitment yet highly rewarding experience. All Columbia MBA and EMBA (both first- and second-year) students can apply for a limited number of positions each year. Members are selected based on an interest in ethical leadership, demonstrated leadership skills, and past academic and work experience. Members will:
- Attend Board meetings and leadership development trainings
- Enjoy access to faculty and staff to pitch and execute leadership and ethics projects of their own design
- Promote events to the greater CBS community
- Engage proactively in Bernstein Center events/meetings with faculty and VIP guests
Fall 2023 Recruitment Timeline
- Application deadline: August 28, 2023 at 5 p.m. (EMBA) | September 20, 2023 at 5 p.m. (MBA)
- Interviews: September 5-8, 2023 (EMBA) | September 25-29, 2023 (MBA)
- Invitations released: September 12, 2023 (EMBA) | October 3, 2023 (MBA)
The fall 2023 recruitment period has ended. Please check back for your opportunity to apply for the MBA board in spring 2024 and the EMBA board in summer 2024.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected].