2022 Future of Marketing Leadership conference
November 4, 2022 | 9:00am-12:30pm | Cooperman Commons, Geffen Hall, Columbia Business School
Columbia Business School’s Center on Global Brand Leadership and the ANA Educational Foundation (AEF) presented our 3rd annual Future of Marketing Leadership conference inspired by the goals of the Center and AEF which brought together current marketing leaders with the next generation of leaders. This event is also run in partnership with the Marketing Association of Columbia (MAC)’s annual Conference in support of this mission.
- Iwao Fusillo '90 - eCommerce Data Analytics Chief, PepsiCo
- Vita Harris - Global Chief Strategy Officer, FCB Global
- Ramon Soto - SVP, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Northwell Health
- Carlos A. Zepeda - SVP, Strategic Enterprise Capabilities, Moët Hennessy USA
- Russell Dubner '00 - Managing Director and Senior Partner, Global Chief Communications Officer, Boston Consulting Group
In a environment transitioning from two years of the pandemic, marketing industry leaders are pushing to leverage purpose-driven strategies that make a lasting impact through blending brand growth with social responsibility. Learn how current trends and cultural shifts are accelerating the pace of digital transformation, data-informed decision-making, inclusive marketing, and stakeholders.
Past Future of Marketing Leadership events:
Columbia Business School’s Center on Global Brand Leadership and the ANA Educational Foundation (AEF) annual present The Future of Marketing Leadership - a conference series inspired by the goals of the Center and AEF to bring together current marketing leaders with the next generation of leaders. This event also runs in partnership with the Marketing Association of Columbia (MAC)’s annual Conference in support of this mission.
Past Conference speakers included:
- Michelle Crossan-Matos, CMO, Samsung Electronics America
- Shelly Lazarus ‘70, Chair Emeritus, Ogilvy
- Bonin Bough, Chief Growth Officer, Triller
- Heather Hopkins Freeland ’01, Head of Marketing, Lyft
- Ann Mukherjee, Chairman and CEO, Pernod Ricard North America
- Fernando Machado, Global CMO, Restaurant Brands International
- Emily Culp ’06, CEO, Cover FX
- Karen Wish ’94, VP and CMO, Mount Sinai Hospital Group and Network