The Richman Center sponsors invitation-only conferences and symposia that address emerging issues at the intersection of business and law. Invited participants include academics, policymakers, attorneys, industry members and journalists. Columbia faculty present research that analyzes issues and explores alternative public and private responses, and participants are invited to actively discuss the research and explore its implications for core policy issues.
- The Green New Deal: Visionary or Misguided?
- 2020 Global Business Forum: People, Politics, and Profits—What is the Future of Economic Growth?
- 2019 Global Business Forum—Resource Sustainability: Challenges and Opportunities for Global Business
- Corporate Governance Counter-narratives: On Corporate Purpose and Shareholder Value(s)
- Symposium on Central Banking and Delegated Power
- 2018 Global Business Forum: Changing Demographics and Global Business
- Engaged Investor Project
- Financial Regulation Roundtable and Book Launch
- 2016 Global Business Forum: Fresh Ideas in Going Global
- US Corporate Tax Reform in 2017: Exploring the Options