Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Is the college of the future online? With the popularity of MOOCs (massive open online courses) and the availability of online degree programs at a fraction of their on-campus price, we are experiencing an exciting experiment in higher education. Does the traditional classroom stand a chance? Will online education be the great equalizer, or is a campus-based college experience still necessary?
- John Donvan, Author & Correspondent, ABC News
- Anant Agarwal, President, edX & Professor, MIT
- Ben Nelson, Founder and CEO, Minerva Project
- Jonathan Cole, Provost and Dean Emeritus, Columbia University
- Rebecca Schuman, Columnist, Slate and Chronicle of Higher Education