How Should Hydraulic Fracturing Be Regulated?
April 19, 2013
- Mark K. Boling President of V+ Development Solutions and General Counsel Southwestern Energy Company "How Should Hydraulic Fracturing Be Regulated?"
- Michael Burger Associate Professor Roger Williams University School of Law "The (Re) Federalization of Fracking Regulation"
- Timothy Fitzgerald Assistant Professor Montana State University "Hydraulic Fracturing Risks"
- Deborah Goldberg Managing Attorney, Earthjustice "How Should Hydraulic Fracturing Be Regulated?"
- Christopher S. Kulander Assistant Professor Texas Tech University School of Law "Common Aspects of State Regulation of Hydraulic Fracturing"
- Michael Levi Director of the Program on Energy Security and Climate Change, Council on Foreign Relations "Fracking"
- Charles B. Stanley Chairman, President & CEO, QEP Resources, Inc. Hydraulic Fracturing
- Hannah Wiseman Assistant Professor Florida State University College of Law "Federal Approaches to Shale Gas and Oil Development: Statutes, Standards, and Studies"